Virtual Chastity

One of my readers had asked me about my experienced with Domina Shelle's chastity files. Since I hadn't listened to most of them for a while, I read their descriptions and reviews again and while doing that, I noticed, that I didn't know All Locked Up, yet.
The description sounded interesting and from the reviews, I got that there would be some form of mental chastity involved. I was curious, so I bought it and listened as soon as I could.
It's one of the shorter files, but the induction took me deep nonetheless. When I woke up, my Owner had locked me into a mental chastity cage. I will not be able to stroke my cock while I'm locked in and I have to wait for a week until I may beg her to unlock me.
Even though, it's only a mental cage, I can feel it. I'm not sure whether it's the suggestion or just the heightened attention, that I'm putting on the feelings, but it doesn't matter, the effect is there. Knowing, that she has gained another level of control turns me on and at the same time, I feel extremely happy and contended. This is exactly the experience, that I had fantasized about, I just wish, that I had found the file earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment