New Triggers

My Owner released two new files today. I started in the afternoon with Sissy Transference. In this recording, she connected her addressing me by my slave name, pet, puppy or whatever other name she uses with wanting to be a good little sissy for her. I have only listened once, but I can feel the effect already.
I continued with Triggered Hard right afterwards. This trigger makes me aroused and hard and she connected it to the same words as in the sissy file. After waking up, I was extremely horny and needed to stroke.
Domina Shelle had also send me a stroking assignment and I started with that immediately. She wants me to get hard while touching a pair of panties to my face. Then I have to hump a pillow for exactly five minutes while listening to a loop file that she had attached.
The humping gave me very little pleasure and was extremely frustrating, while the file rebooted my desire to be in chastity for her. It was surprinsingly easy to stop after the time was up.
She told me to hump the pillow seven times within 24 hours and I did 3 times today. I'm not going to touch in any other way this weekend. It's frustrating, but the loop file helps me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment