Brain Chip - Simple Logic

With her newest recording Brain Chip - Simple Logic, my Owner finished the installation of my brainchip. I remember, that she installed some kind of memory control, but due to that, I can't remember details about the second program she uploaded.
She woke me up with the instruction to edge, but I'm still locked in virtual chastity. This conflict confused me, my thoughts were all about stroking, but my hands didn't react. I struggled and humped the air, but couldn't get much pleasure from it. After a while, I decided, that I wouldn't be able to stroke with a real chastity device, no matter, what other instructions I would get and so, I stopped trying. Actually, I'm not sure, how much of this were my own thoughts and what was Domina Shelle's programming...

No comments:

Post a Comment