Edging

As a reward for completing the farm assignment, Domina Shelle has allowed me to edge 4 times today, with 3 hours between the edges. I did the first one right in the morning while I was still in bed. I took my time and enjoyed every moment of it! I hadn't taken into account, that starting so early would mean doing the remaining edges at work. I had to do that before and should have known better, but I was so eager to edge, when I read the instructions, that I didn't think about that.
Edging at work wasn't as much fun as in the morning. It was more like a mechanical task, I tried to get it over quickly, but was disturbed a couple of times by other colleagues using the bathroom. I also didn't want to spend too much time stroking, so I hurried up as much as possible without risking an accident. The quick edges didn't relief much of my arousal and so, I spent the rest of the day in a super-horny state.

No comments:

Post a Comment