Brain Chip Implant

With her new session Brain Chip Implant, Domina Shelle has installed her voice deeply in my mind.
She started with the image of a hypnotic gas filling the room and with every breath, it dragged me deeper. When she described the restraints that were holding me down on her operation table, I could feel them. I was totally unable to move and I loved, how helpless I felt. When she described the power of the brain chip, I got a little nervous, but I knew, that she would not harm me.
While I was still waiting for her to implant the chip, curious, how it would feel, she was already done installing it without me noticing.
She demonstrated to power of the chip by letting me visualize myself as I was stroking my cock. I could feel it like it was real and when she finally woke me up and allowed me to touch for real, I was already very horny. I stroked for more than an hour afterwards. I tried not to cum, but I couldn't stop stroking, but when I finally went over the edge, I stopped and ruined my orgasm, like I have agreed with my Owner.
It took only a few minutes until I was horny again. I felt a little frustrated and I have a rough idea now, how I will feel after 10 ruined orgasms...

No comments:

Post a Comment