Sissy maid training

Domina Shelle released two new recordings this weekend and both of them blew me away! The first one is called Chemical Sedation. It starts with a very soothing induction that quickly took me into a deep trance. Then Domina begins to create a fantasy where She is the sexy nurse who sedates me with a new special drug. I could feel, how it made my body heavy and paralyzed before creating a burning arousal inside me. It wasn't Domina Shelle if this file hadn't also contained a deeper conditioning. While allowing me to stroke my cock, She conditioned my mind to always connect Her voice to the effects of the drug. Before reinforcing the suggestions by allowing me release, She also installed a post hypnotic suggestion that introduces a new level of orgasm control.
From now on, i may only ask for release on the first of each month and She will only grant it if i have been a good sissy girl. This will certainly be a huge motivation to always please Her, especially with the after effects of this session, because only a few hours later, i was already horny again like after an extended denial...

The second session is called Sissy Maid. The name already says what it is about... after first cleaning my mind, Domina installed a new trigger inside my brain that creates a need to clean while wearing a butt-plug. It was no surprise that She used that trigger right away and i found myself inserting a big plug before spending the next 2 hours with cleaning. The more i cleaned, the hornier i got and the time passed quickly...

With the combination of these files, Domina Shelle has created a powerful tool to keep me hard working and eager to please Her...

No comments:

Post a Comment