Boot-camp: week 3

I'm now in the middle of week 3 of Lady Helena's boot-camp. For making it through the first two weeks, i have earned the title 'private' and i'm allowed to drink coffee again. Great news for me!
The routine stays similar to the first two weeks. Diet, exercise and listening to daily session will keep me busy.
I think i have used the permission to edge a little too much last week, because my stroking is restricted again to 5 minutes a day and the first two days have been a bit frustrating.
Before i went to bed on Monday, i got an assignment from Commander Helena. It was already too late to start with it, so i had to wait until Tuesday evening.
After putting nipple-clamps on, i started with the assignment. First i had to write down my workout mantra 10 times. Fortunately i'm fast at typing, so it took me only 10 minutes, but my nipples started to hurt when i was finished. The next instruction was to put two ice-cubes up my ass and continue writing until they had melted. I don't like the cold in my ass and how it feels when they melt, but the worst was to come next.
15 slaps on my balls and after each, i had to write a sentence. The writing break made sure that the pain could sink in and i couldn't rush through it. I hate hitting my balls, but Commander Helena likes it and knowing that helps me to hit even harder...
After pushing a butt-plug in and out a couple of times, more ice-cubes went in and i was back to typing the mantra while they melted.
After around 45 minutes, i was finally finished and allowed to take off the nipple-clamps. I had underestimated how long the assignment would take or else, i would have chosen weaker clamps. The hurt a lot when they came off and my nipples were sore for quite some time afterwards.

I have a feeling that there will be more assignments like this... after all, Lady Helena calls it the 'hell week'...

No comments:

Post a Comment