Boot camp: week 2 ahead

Today is the last day of week 1 of Lady Helena's boot camp and it took more willpower to go through with it than i had expected. Especially the dietary restrictions have been hard for me. Having no coffee in the morning was hell and i could only stand it because i didn't have to work this week. Luckily, Lady Helena has allowed me to drink a cup of coffee when i absolutely need it, so my work doesn't suffer.
She had given Her recruits the chance for a short teasing session on Thursday and i happily accepted the offer. I had been looking forward to be allowed some stroking, but when i received the order to have a wooden spoon at hand shortly before the appointed time, i knew, that She had other plans. My hope was that She would tell me to spank my ass, that would have been fun, but when She told me to recite this week's mantra, i knew i was doomed. I had chanted it every morning and evening, but i had read it from a print-out, because i'm not good at memorizing such things. I got nervous and failed to recite even the first line.
As a punishment, She had me hit my balls 30 times with the spoon. It's surprising, how much harder i can make myself hit when She guides me and so my balls began to hurt after a few strokes. Instinctively, i put a little less strength into the smacks, but Lady Helena must noticed that by the noise or because i was whimpering less and She told me to hit harder whenever i tried to reduce strength.
I was relieved when the set of 30 was over... and horrified when Lady Helena demanded 5 more extra hard strokes... how long would this continue...?
Luckily, it ended after those 5. I will make sure, that i know the mantra next time we talk...

We chatted a bit before saying goodbye and i might have made the next mistake there... I told Lady Helena how i had used my spanking-machine on myself the week before. I had been so enveloped in enjoying the pain, that i overdid it a bit and only noticed that my skin broke when i felt blood dripping onto my foot. It hurt a lot for several days and again i was lucky to have the week off. Sitting at my desk would have sucked with my sore ass.
"You are a pain slut, I love that!" was Lady Helena's reaction. She's right, i am a pain slut, but only for certain kinds of pain like spanking or nipple torture. Hitting my balls is not on that list!

Next week's instructions are similar to this week. I'm allowed red meat or something sweet on one day of my choice (Yay!) and the time for wearing nipple clamps and a buttplug will ramp up to one hours. But Lady Helena decided, that since i'm a pain slut, this might be too easy for me and She will send me additional instructions. I'm not quite sure if i like that or not, it depends on the pain She chooses to inflict and i have a strong suspicion, that my balls will be involved...

No comments:

Post a Comment