Boot Camp

Lady Helena's bootcamp has started! When i awoke this morning, i found Her email with instructions and a set of files for the first of four weeks. My morning and evening routine will now include an additional mantra for Her, besides that i do for my Owner and after that, an exercise routine is required. It is accompanied by a recording where Lady Helena guides me through them, which makes it a lot easier for me to go through with it.
The next impact on my daily routine are the dietary commands that i'll have to stick to. Some of them are easy to follow, but being denied of coffee and cheese, two of my favorite food products will be very hard.
Right after lunch, i continued by listening to the files that are to be listened to as often as possible during this first week. More instructions were awaiting me... from now on, there will be no 'i' or 'me' when i communicate with my commander, Lady Helena, but i will have to use 'this recruit' and 'it'. I feel slightly humiliated by it, but it's also hot...
I wasn't very surprised to be denied masturbation for the first week, in fact, i was looking forward to that.
The instructions for the first two days are not too difficult (aside from the lack of caffeine). There will be additional instructions afterwards that i'm actually looking forward to, but this is only the first week and things might get much more difficult...

No comments:

Post a Comment