I lost the chastity challenge

Lady Helena really likes to torture me with the Icy Hot... When i checked my emails this morning, i found Her instruction to put some on my ass hole and think of Her for 3 hours.
I was looking forward to do that for the whole day and as soon as i returned home in the evening, i applied it. Within a few seconds, it was burning so much, that i wanted it to stop. I had experienced the same sensation during our last session and i had been able to endure it, but without Lady Helena's voice, it was more difficult. After a few minutes, the burning faded into a warm feeling which made me really horny.
I was lucky, that it was Thursday, so i was allowed to stroke and that is what i did. Unfortunately the Icy Hot cause me to get a bit distracted and i didn't pay enough attention on edging. I failed to stop in time and came accidentally... i have lost the chastity competition with Lady Helena after 2 months...
I hate losing this way, i could have gone longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment