Punished for being lazy

I have been a bit lazy with my maid duties and my office wasn't tidy enough when i reported last Sunday. I realized that i needed to be brought back to track and asked Domina Shelle for a punishment. She replied yesterday and instructed me to clean my bathroom with a toothbrush.
This morning, i dressed into my pink maid uniform, 6" heels and a blond wig, did my makeup and started to work. The heels and the petticoat made moving around a little challenging and slowed me down even more than using the toothbrush already did.
It took me a lot of time to clean and i had time to reflect on my laziness. I want to be a good maid, not a lazy one, but sometimes i slip back to old habits and procrastinate instead of doing my chores. Punishment helps me to stay motivated, but i also want to become a better maid for my Owner, so i asked Her about a custom maid training session and an accompanying loop file that i can listen to while i do my chores. I'm looking forward to hear Her opinion, i'm sure that She will find a way to condition me to become Her perfect maid.

She currently has a 2-for-1 spring sale on Her website, so i browsed through Her files and found that i only had the first part of Her Femme series. I bought the 2nd part and asked Her for part 3...
Before listening to the new file, i also revisited part one. The files will help me to accept my fetishes and my inner female. I felt very good after waking up, comfortable with letting my female self come out whenever i'm alone and wanting to be her. I'm looking forward to receive part 3...

My chastity challenge with Lady Helena is getting more difficult... on Thursday, i was so desperate to stroke, that i used up my time already before getting up in the morning. I regretted that in the evening, because the urge was so strong, that i could barely keep my hands off my cock. The following days were not better, i really hope, that i will be able to calm myself down again to make to next days more bearable. I don't want to give up so soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment