Chastity Challenge: 5 weeks

The 5th week of the chastity challenge vs. Lady Helena is over and it starts to get a little harder for me. I have gone longer without touching before and a lot longer with frequent edging, but stroking only once per week is just enough to keep me from getting used to stay chaste. I'm almost a little angry at myself for suggesting this... but i'm not ready to give up yet, maybe i'll manage to get used to it a little more...

Domina and i are planning a whole evening of maid training. First She will supervise me via chat while i do my chores and later and later, before She sends me to bed, we will have a call where i might get punished for sloppy work or She'll train me in sucking a strapon... we are still working out the details and maybe Lady Helena will join us, too. This will be a lot of fun, although i'm sure that i'll be pretty exhausted afterwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment