Chastity Lockdown - Week 2

The last week has been one of the most difficult chastity period i have experienced so far, i almost regret not taking the opportunity to cum, before the chastity lockdown started. I have gone longer before, but Domina did Her best to keep me as horny as possible.
It also seems like She has been playing with my perception of time subliminally, because time seems to crawl and i keep forgetting what day of the week it is, but i have no proof of it.
The first days were still OK, but since Tuesday, the urge to stroke is present almost permanently. One night i lay in bed and my cock went rock hard while i was trying to sleep. It didn't take long until i was on the edge without touching and i felt like i would cum any moment. Then i woke up and realized that i had slipped into sleep and carried the arousal over into my dreams.
During the days, i have little control of my cock. It sometimes gets hard without me having erotic thoughts, other times, nothing happens, even if i'm thinking about sexy things. It's not mine any more, my Owner controls, what i feel...

Today, the second week of the lockdown started. There will be a few opportunities to edge and i'm looking forward to them, but Domina also announced, that there will be additional teasing. This weeks file didn't reinforce the mental chastity device, like i had expected. After taking me into trance and waking me up again a couple of times, Domina let me focus on my desire to cum. A very wicked suggestion given my state of frustration. But She turned my desire against me by making me think about how much better it feels to cum after being denied for some time. Even as i write this, my cock is hard again and i'm horny as hell, but i'm loosing control of my desires and want my Owner to decide what pleasure i get. I'm beginning to understand, that this lockdown is not a game. It's so much more, it will likely introduce a new level of control...

And there is not only the lockdown... Lady Helena has challenged me! She said, that She can stay chaste longer than me. I think, She knows very well, that i can't pass on such a challenge and i'm eager to take it, but i need to ask our Domina about it, it's Her decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment