Chastity Lockdown

On Tuesday, Domina Shelle opened the sign-up for a new chastity training called Lockdown. She gave Her slaves the option to sign up for one week or until Valentines-day. Of course i chose the long option... The last three days have been a preparation for the lockup with slow masturbation and the option to either cum once each day or stay chaste and only edge. I'm already chaste still end of October, but i decided against cumming. I love the aroused and slightly desperate state i'm in and i also want to prove my obedience by making the lock-down more difficult for me.

I have also continued to listen to Paralysis - Carnal Desire and the effects on my dreams are noticeable. I don't remember many details, but i woke up horny and in a slightly confused state a couple of times and from last night, i remember a little more. I was kneeling at my Owner's feet and started by kissing Her boots until She told me to slowly work up my way on Her legs. I finally found myself with my head between her thighs and She allowed me to pleasure Her while Her foot rested between my legs, slightly pressing down to encourage me. Unfortunately, i woke again at this point and it took me very long to fall asleep again with these images in my head...

This afternoon, i had an impulse to check Her website to see, whether the Lockdown recordings and instructions had already been released and to my delight, they were... i had just started to read the description when my email indicator lit up and the email announcing the lockdown start had arrived. It's not the first time, that i seem to feel it a few seconds before i receive Her instructions and it has also happened with Lady Helena earlier this week. It's a bit spooky...

I immediately downloaded the Lockdown session and started to read the included instructions. There will be a different training session for each week, a new mantra and a daily routine with a thought of the day.

I had to wait until the evening before i could listen to the session, but then, i didn't wait any time and listened to it. It was no surprise, that i woke up in mental chastity, but Domina also used the session to turn me on as much as possible. The last weeks of chastity were not too difficult, but listening to this session daily will change this. I'm still looking forward to being really desperate, but being subjected to this level of teasing for almost four weeks might get more challenging than i thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment