Hard torture

I'm exhausted... and full of endorphin... Lady Helena caused this in the session we just had.
When we talked before starting the session, She announced, that it would be more fun for Her than for me and i knew that things would be getting intense. Still i was looking forward to have my limits pushed once again.

While i was getting prepared by connecting my estim-device to a butt-plug and rings around my cock, strapping the shock-collar to my thigh and the nipple-puller on my chest, She explained to me, what was going to happen.

I would be bound to the kneeling-post and once She had locked my hands in the stocks behind my back, i would be tortured for 30 minutes while chanting my mantra.
As a little twist, the torture would get more intense the more i would scream...



So i knelt down, strapped my thighs and chest to the post and let Her lock my hands. I started to recite my mantra and for the first few minutes, nothing happened. Then i felt a slight tingle on my thigh that i still could ignore. I heared clicks and knew, that She was adjusting the settings of my devices. The nipple-puller sprang to live and my nipples were stretched a bit, but it was still tolerable and i was looking forward to more pain. I heared more clicks and slowly felt and increasing tingle in my cock. It felt good and concentrating on my mantra was starting to get a bit difficult.
After a few more minutes, the real torture began. She had increased the power of the shock-collar to a level that made me yelp each time and the tingling in my cock had become strong enough to make me drip. I now had to concentrate on not getting too close to the edge, too!
Chanting my mantra was becoming difficult and each time i managed to concentrate again, there were more shocks to distract me. Although i have repeated those lines hundreds of times, i started to make more and more mistakes, mixing things up and starting over from the beginning.
After a few more turns of the nipple-puller, i felt a sharp pain on my left nipple. The clamp had slipped off! Ouch!!! But since the left clamp was still on, there was no reason not to tighten it even more...
I could hear Lady Helena giggling while She increased the power of the estim-device and the frequency of the shocks. A couple of times, She had the estim so high, that i thought, that i would cum soon, but She always turned it off at the right moment, only to start a new cycle.

I think it was after 15 or 20 minutes, when the kneeling position started to add to the torture. It was getting exhausting and my knees started to hurt, but due to the straps, there was no chance to adjust my position. I began to sweat and my whole body was in pain.
Lady Helena was ramping up the torture mercilessly. More pull on my nipples, much more than i had dared to try when i tested the nipple-puller and the estim was now at a level that felt like my cock was in a vice. Only a bit more and She would have forced me to cum. I fought to hold back, because at that level of electricity, and orgasm would be extremely unpleasant! She must have guessed from my voice how close i was, because She stopped the stimulation before it was to late... only to start a new cycle...
By the end of our session, She used the shock-collar on almost every word i managed to utter. I was screaming more than chanting my mantra and i barely managed to complete any sentence. I was unable to think straight, there was only the pain from my nipples and the shocks combined with the intense stimulation of my cock. The world around me was gone, i was in sub-space...
All the sensations together with the knowledge of how much fun Lady Helena was having were overwhelming and at that point, i didn't mind the pain any more, i just felt amazing!

I'm not sure, how long this last stage lasted, but finally the stocks opened and my hands were free. I removed the remaining clover-clamp and didn't even feel the pain that should have been there after having my nipple pulled for half an hour. I was feeling extremely good!
I kept kneeling on the post, while we talked a bit more before saying goodbye and only afterwards, i realized, how sore my knees are now.
But i feel happy, extremely happy... i want to do this again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment