Nipple play

The day started pretty uninteresting, but in the afternoon, Princess Shelle sent the command to pinch my nipples every hour for 6 hours. I like nipple-play and my arousal grew every time I pinched them.

Princess Shelle also instructed me to listen to one of Lady Helena's files, so I chose Hand Maiden. The erotic story she tells made me even hornier and so I listened to Sexual Transference once more to get a chance to stroke. I lost count of how many times I have listened to it, but I went even deeper than usual today. The suggestions are so deeply embedded in my mind by now, that I have little control over how long I stroke after listening. There is always one point, where I get so close that I have to stop and in that moment, I fully awaken from trance. Afterwards, my need to stroke is almost gone for the next one or two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment