More dreams

While I was using the toilet at work today, I suddenly remembered, that I had an erotic dream again last night. This time, I can remember two short scenes...
In the first one, a Mistress, I think it was Lady Helena, peed in my mouth and made me drink it. I liked that, but I couldn't drink fast enough and in the end, I was covered in her piss.
In the second scene, I was lying on my bed, tied up and on the very edge of an orgasm, but I was unable to cum. I'm pretty sure, that this was the effect of  'The Lock' and else, I would have had a wet dream.
For the rest of the day, I was even hornier than usual and I think that I wouldn't have taken much stroking to get to the edge. But I have listened to so many sessions that allow me stroking lately, that I decided, not to touch my cock today. It's difficult, but I think, that I should not give in to my urges that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment