Back to cock-control

Today has been quite difficult. I have listened to the monthly training and some other short files and none of them contained stroking instructions. I neither had such from Princess Shelle directly, so I had to spend the day without stroking.
It had only been a bit more than one week with free stroking and I had already fallen back into my old habit of stroking from back before I met Princess. Stopping again now was almost as difficult as it was the first time when I became Princess Shelle's slave half a year ago, but giving up control over my stroking let's me feel more controlled and secure again. The freedom of the past week had felt somehow wrong.

Princess Shelle has a very interesting article on her website. If you ever wondered, how erotic hypnosis works, give it a read: http://www.shellerivershypnotica.com/shelle/what-is-erotic-hypnosis.html

No comments:

Post a Comment