A strange dream

I had a strange dream... I was masturbating and going to far and I felt that I was starting to cum, but I didn't cum. It felt strange and I felt guilty for not being careful enough.
When I first remembered this, I wasn't sure if it was real or a dream and it took me a while to come to the conclusion, that it must have been a dream. I'm still not 100% sure, though.

Princess Shelle said, that I have a problem with control, because I couldn't hold the enema yesterday and she is right. Her control of my cleaning has helped me a lot and when she has punished me for being disobedient, I have paid more attention afterwards.
She also asked, if I enjoy chastity. This confused me a little. She knows that I enjoy chastity and being denied and I wonder if this was a hint of a stricter training she has in mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment