Locktober 2021 - Week 4

 If you haven't listened to Locktober Week 4 - Chastity Tease, yet, please stop reading. The below text contains spoilers that might ruin your fun...


Day 22

The last week of Locktober has started and like the previous weeks, i could barely wait and listen to the new session and find out, what Domina Shelle has in store for me this time.

After putting me into trance, Domina surprised me by announcing that She was intending to give me a full hands-free orgasm during this session. Wow, is there any better opportunity to try an HFO than after three weeks of denial?

From that moment on, i was extra focused on Domina's voice, not wanting to miss any of the suggestions. And they worked... i was getting more and more aroused and when i was convinced, that i would ejaculate on Her commend, She revealed, that She had tricked me and caged my cock into Her virtual chastity cage.

I don't have clear memories of that last part, but i loved that twist! i tried to stroke after waking up, but i was only able to move my fingers so slowly, that i barely felt any pleasure. Whenever i tried to stroke harder, it immediately felt like my wrist was getting stiff and i was unable to continue.


Day 23

I'm glad that i'm kept busy by repairs that need to be done on my patio or else i would probably going nuts. I'm noticing that i'm losing even more control of my own arousal and my cock getting hard. i'm getting hard and horny when Domina decides, not when i want to.

I think that i don't want Locktober to end in a few days already, i'm just not sure yet, whether i should beg Domina for an extension or just go along with what She has planned...


Day 24

Today was different... maybe it's a suggestion i don't remember, maybe it's just me being busy... i don't know... anyway, i didn't feel horny most of the day. I was only reminded of being chaste for almost a month in those moments where Domina Shelle triggered those thought, either by Her assignments or a tweet... wouldn't live be so much easier if this was the normal...? giggles...


Day 25:

Live is getting less busy and with fewer distraction, i'm feeling horny more often again. In the evening, Domina Shelle suddenly entered my thoughts and from that moment on i kept being horny until i went to bed.


it's not over yet:

the last three days of Locktober went by with me being constantly horny and trying to avoid too many arousing thoughts. I was already considering to take the opportunity to release instead of staying chaste, when i received an email from Lady Helena. She was thanking me for the birthday wishes and asking whether i'd time to talk and play the next days.

It goes without saying, that i will stay chaste until our playtime. Maybe Domina Shelle will also join us and i'm sure that they will make my release (if they decide so) something very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment