Locktober 2021: The Final

 After waiting a few days longer, i had my Locktober release in a double-session with Domina Shelle and Lady Helena. We hadn't spoken for too long and so we had a lot to tell and laugh about. Lady Helena is planning something... i can barely wait, but i don't want to spoil any surprises... and i might have given them a wicked idea...

So, after our chat, i lied back and they started to hypnotize me. Descriptions of erotic scenes and reinforcement of some Locktober suggestions made me horny very quickly. Would they let me cum or were they planning to deny me further? Lady Helena had talked about No-vember... and if they did, would i love or hate it?

Finally, they let me touch and edge and when they told me to cum, it was hard and long, one of the best orgasms i have had in a while... i was still panting and slowly waking up while they were already saying goodbye...

Thank You Domina Shelle and Lady Helena for my favorite month of the year!s

No comments:

Post a Comment