Locktober 2021 - Week 2

 After getting through week one of Domina's Loctober without bigger difficulties, i now start to notice chastity getting harder. I'm horny most of the time, regardless of sexual stimuli being around or not.


Day 8:

i was so curious to find out what Domina Shelle has in store for me in the second week, but i had to wait until bedtime before i could listen to the new session.

As usual, i don't remember too much from the session, but i can recall, that it's conditioning me to love and crave chastity and being horny. i have being conditioned like that before, but those suggestions have faded a bit and are now coming back all the stronger.

i was allowed some stroking and an edge while listening to this week's session and i enjoyed the feeling so much! To my big surprise, i immediately stopped without any hesitation when i reached the edge. i felt so grateful for being granted some play!


Day 9:

I had been looking forward to stroke again, but today's instructions forbid it. Instead, i was to wear nipple-clamps three times for 10 minutes. 

I went to bed horny and with sore nipples and it took me long to fall asleep...


Day 10:

I was allowed some stroking today and also to use a butt-plug. I wore a prostate-massager in the evening and a couple of times, i felt like i was approaching the edge. I wonder if cumming that way would count as a failure, i need to ask Domina...


Day 11:

Funny... i didn't feel very horny throughout the day... but in the evening, as soon as i started to prepare to listen to this week's file, i started to get aroused. Just thinking about my Owner brought me into the horny and obedient state She wants me to be...


Day 12:

I felt horny the whole day and i wanted to stroke so badly, but it was a no-touching day. I had a hard time concentrating on anything and my goal for the whole day was to go to bed and listen to Domina's voice.


Day 13:

I had a busy day with chores at home and some repairs and the whole time while i was working, i kept Domina Shelle in my mind. Would She be satisfied with my work or did i need to be more thorough?

It was a great way to keep motivated and in the end, i finished more than i had planned.


Day 14:

i have been on the way all day long, so i had plenty of distraction. Else, i would probably have had a very hard time, given that i already woke up horny. I couldn't wait to be back home to finally listen to Domina Shelle's voice and fall asleep thinking of Her...

No comments:

Post a Comment