Bootcamp graduation

I have finished my second boot-camp training. It was a hard 4 weeks, mainly because of the restrictions in daily life like the diet and daily exercise and the limited TV, internet and social life.
Since i had already graduated once, Lady Helena altered the ceremony this time and catered to my desire to suffer for Her amusement.
Like She had instructed, i waited for Her with clover-clamps on my nipples and my ass-hole plugged. After some initial chat, She took me into trance while i was kneeling. She knows, that my knees are my weak spot and how uncomfortable i am on my knees. She also told me to squeeze the clamps hard until i was moaning from pain. It's fascinating how much pain i can inflect on myself when She tells me. I wouldn't endure that if i would be on my own, but for Her, i don't hold back.
She finally allowed me to sit down and while i was bouncing on the plug,, i was allowed to stroke. But of course there was a catch. Every 5 strokes, i had to snap a rubber-band onto my cock. Again, i pulled the rubber-band hard before releasing it. I know how much Lady Helena enjoys to hear my moans of pain and i wanted them to be genuine for Her.
I was finally granted release, very needed after all the edging last week... and it won't be the last... Lady Helena instructed me to listen to Drain for the next two days and cum as often as possible. I don't know the recording yet, but the description and reviews tell me that it's about forced orgasms, so i'm looking forward to find out.

So, to finish with, would i like to do another round of boot-camp? Not really, the 4 weeks were hard and i'm not very eager to go through them again. But i would not hesitate a second if Lady Helena asked me (and i'm sure She will), because i want to obey and please Her!

No comments:

Post a Comment