Hot dreams

After my latest punishment, Domina has decided, that i need to be spanked more frequently, so my skin doesn't brake so fast. She instructed me to administer 30 strokes this weekend, which i was looking forward to a lot.
I think it was this anticipation which triggered a hot dream last night. Domina Shelle and Lady Helena were punishing me, but no matter what implement they were using to spank me, i was enjoying it too much for their taste. So they administered a big enema and handed me a diaper that was thickly covered in deep heat or some other kind of casaicin creme. I have once expirienced Finalgon on my balls and since then it scares the crap out of me. Even in my dream i was scared and i begged them to for mercy. I begged until they showed mercy, but they didn't allow me to use the toilet. I was fighting not to make a mess, but i knew, that i finally would have to use the diaper.
I woke up at this point, on the one hand regretting that the dream ended, but on the other hand, i was glad, that the ordeal was over.

I administered the spanking in the afternoon. My skin didn't break this time, but Domina said, that i must take 20 more strokes if my ass isn't sore tomorrow. I don't think it will be, so i'll have another spanking ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment