Back to boot-camp

Lady Helena is doing another round of Her Boot Camp with a new group of recruits and She had invited me to join again. Even if it was an invitation and the last boot-camp was hard, i didn't dare to decline Her offer. For me it was an order and i didn't hesitate to accept.
Of course, since i already graduated, She expects me to do even better this time and She has also put me on a stricter regime than the new recruits.
So like last time, i'm back on daily exercise and a diet, no read meat, nothing fried and worst of all, no cheese and only water to drink (except one coffee per day).
The additional instructions for me include no stroking at all, eating 3 meals from a bowl on the floor this week and having 2 ice-cubes up my ass every time i shower (something i really dislike).

Especially the dietary restrictions are already bugging me and i have asked myself if i would have joined if i had remembered how i disliked them the last time. But would that have been a reason? The fact that Lady Helena invited me means that She wants me to participate and since the restrictions of my personal life are a major part of the boot-camp training, this can't be a reason to chicken out.
The fact that i joined without thinking about the implications is also a proof of how powerful Her control has become. Even without being directly instructed, i anticipate what She wants me to do. Her will overrides my conscious mind and i obey without thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment