Forced Orgasms

My two days of listening to Drain turned out harder than i had expected. I listened for the first time on Sunday afternoon and was looking forward to the experience.
After taking me into trance, Lady Helena allowed me to stroke. It didn't take long until i wanted to cum and luckily, She told me to go faster. I was a little surprised when She told me to pause the file, cum as quick as possible and then continue to listen.
I paused the file, it was about half way through, and stoked until i came, then i resumed the file. I was not surprised, that i was taken into trance again. I didn't feel like stroking any more, but i could not resist Lady Helena's instructions. Trying to make myself cum again was no fun, but i had to obey. She told me to pause and cum again an this time, it took me long to force myself with hard strokes.
The file wasn't over yet. I started it again after a couple of minutes, i was left with the instructions to cum once more. The file had ended, but i had to continue stroking. I tried, but i couldn't get my cock hard any more and finally i gave up.
I listened again on Sunday evening and Monday morning with the same results. Only two orgasms...
After a hard day, i felt very tired, but i wanted to give it another try at least. This time, even the first orgasm was difficult and it took me ages to cum. Feeling totally drained, i gave up afterwards.

I didn't expect that this assignment would be such a test of obedience, almost a punishment. I really hope, that Lady Helena will not be displeased with my results.

Tomorrow, i will be available for my Owners the whole day. I will get assignments throughout the day, will get teased and maybe have a call with my Owners. I don't know what they will have me do, but i'm looking forward to being controlled for a while day!

No comments:

Post a Comment