Halloween Princess

Domina Shelle's Halloween sessions are always something special, but this year's left me speechless. I have listened to so many files of my Owner, but no other was as immersive as Halloween Princess.
Telling too much about the story would probably spoil the experience, but i think i can tell, that the feeling of Domina Shelle's presence and Her touch was extremely real.
There was an unexpected twist in the story just when i thought, that the session would come to an end and things got a little scary. I felt so helpless, but horny at the same time.
I don't know why, but i was giggling hard when the scary part suddenly ended. I think it was mainly because of the relieve that i was safe and i suddenly felt very happy and peaceful.
I had come slightly out of trance when i stopped giggling and focussed on Domina's voice again. She had already started to talk me into sleep before leaving me alone. I lay on my bed for quite a while before i woke up and enjoyed all the feelings that i had experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment