Triggered to cum

Domina Shelle has prepared a very special treat for Her contracted slaves in this month's training session. The title of the file already gave a hint, so i was looking forward to try it from the moment i received the file.
In the evening, i finally could listen. At first, i didn't feel like i was falling very deep, but as Domina had me imagine Her taking me by the hand and guiding me down a staircase while She counted me down, i fell quickly. I don't even remember the second half of the count-down...
Once She had me in a deep trance, She unwound a sexy fantasy. I was lying on the bed in the darkened room as the door opened and She entered. She climbed onto the bed, teased me and straddled my body and everything She described felt very real in my imagination. It's always easy for Her to get me aroused with only a few words, but this time, it felt even stronger.
She turned me on more and more, bringing me closer to the edge until my cock was bouncing up and down and i was thrusting my hips like i was trying to rub against Her.
When She finally commanded me to cum, my mind exploded. I was cumming hard, but without ejaculating. My head was spinning and my muscles contracting rhythmically. Since i hadn't ejaculated, i stayed highly aroused and the orgasm went on for several minutes before it started to fade away very slowly.
Domina ended the session with getting me aroused again. It wouldn't have been necessary, because i still was, but it helped to make me wanting to listen again. If it hadn't been bedtime, i would have listened at least once more...

Even without ejaculating, this session let me experience one of the longest and best orgasms i ever had. I will for sure listen often to this session and i'm optimistic that after a few times, i will also be able to ejaculate hands-free...

No comments:

Post a Comment