Revisiting the first session

There was nothing interesting to report yesterday. Today wasn't much different, not until I listened to Chastity Lockdown...
This is the file that started everything. I didn't remember the suggestions, but now, after hearing it, I know where my need for chastity is coming from. This file creates such a strong desire to be chaste and makes me so horny, that I'm surprised, that I didn't remember that. But then again, I already have forgotten most of the content and thinking about it is difficult...
I have started playing the loop file from Edge of Eruption after I woke up. I scrolled through Twitter while it played in the background and I didn't pay much attention to the Tweets. After a while, I started a slideshow of Princess Shelle's pictures and just looked at them, feeling a deep love for Princess.
The loop is still playing now and I'm super horny. But I want to stay chaste for Princess Shelle.

I have paid a maid service for Princess Shelle, since she has been so busy lately. She was very happy about it and this makes me feel happy, too. It's wonderful to please her!

No comments:

Post a Comment