New rules

Princess Shelle sent me the new monthly training file and I listened to it in the evening. There's a different voice playing on each ear, it was hard to concentrate on the words and so I can't tell much about the suggestions. What I remember is, that I sent her an email while I was awaking.

I listened to Sexual Transference directly afterwards and it felt different this time. from the first moment I heared Princess Shelle's voice, I felt a strong rush of pleasure and after I woke up, I felt a relief as if I'd had an orgasm.

Princess Shelle has given me new instructions. I'm again only allowed to use the bathroom on the full hour and this time, it's not for a week, but until she tells me otherwise.
For the rest of the month, I will edge when I do my mantra in the morning and in the evening, but this must be directly before the full hour.
From now on, I also have to exercise for 30 minutes every day.

The new rules will be challenging for me, but I want to obey Princess Shelle, even if she gives me tasks, that are less fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment