Denied

I'm still not allowed to touch and this really turns me on. To be denied touching makes me feel very submissive and I have told Princess Shelle, that this is a good way to train me. I assume, that it might be a while until I may stroke again.

I have listened to 'Punishment - At my mercy' today. This file shows me, how it would feel to be without Princess Shelle if I disobey her. I felt lost and empty and was happy to hear her voice again, although it had only been a few seconds. Being without her voice for a long time would certainly be horrible and I will do anything to avoid that.

Princess Shelle has also sent me short subliminal file that I listened to. Her voice was barely noticeable and I'm not sure what the suggestions where, but the file made me very aroused and I was thinking about chastity while I listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment