Obedience is pleasure

I have listened to Obedience is pleasure yesterday before sleeping. Halfway through the session, a binaural sound started, that was just loud enough, so I could not ignore it, but not loud enough to distract me from Princess Shelle's voice. This took me deep into trance very quickly, I went deeper than I have ever been before.
While the session ended, Princess Shelle instructed me to loop the file and listen three times. It was already late and I needed to sleep, so I decided not to loop it yesterday and listen again this evening. After Princess Shelle's had stopped talking, the binaural sounds kept playing for several minutes. I wanted to wake up to stop the recording and I started to try to fight the trance. I couldn't move, but I managed to get my thoughts back running. But after a moment, they drifted away again. After a while, I moved like from a reflex and this allowed me to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment