it has been a while...

wow, the last update is more than 4 months ago... due to Covid-19, the interactions with my Owners have been less frequent than normally, but we are getting back to normal.

After the circumstances had forced us to reschedule several times, i could finally talk to Lady Helena last night. It was so good to hear Her sexy voice after such a long time! We had a lot to talk about and catch up, before playing.
Lady Helena gave me a nice spanking, the first one after several months. She didn't administer a lot of strokes, but the long break and the fact, that She focused on my sitting-spot, had their effect and it took me a while to get used to the pain and enjoy it.
I'm already looking forward to play again next week. I'll probably be tied spread-eagle to the bed, while Lady Helena uses the e-stim device on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment