Alien Abduction

At night, when i'm trying to fall asleep, my mind often starts to wander and i fantasize about being kidnapped by femdom-aliens. Most of the times, i start to feel paralyzed and i think i fall into a brief state of trance, because i never get far into that fantasy, but get stuck in a loop.

When i saw that Domina's new session is called Alien Abduction, i was thrilled and listened as soon as possible. The anticipation made it effortless to focus on Domina's voice. She uses a lot of terms from astronomy in this recording. Start, light-years, black holes... for me as a hobby-astronomer, this was a trigger to listen even more closely.

After the induction, i found myself on an operating table, paralyzed and surrounded by the female aliens, just like in my fantasies. I was about to be genetically changed, so that they could use me for breeding purposes...
I don't want to tell to much, because that would ruin the experience of listening to this session for the first time. Only so much: during this recording, i became so horny that i was dying to stroke. If i hadn't been paralyzed, i would probably been unable to remain still and focused.

I was allowed to cum towards the end, but like with Lady Helena's latest session, i didn't feel like i could reached the each. At least not until the countdown ended and i came on command.
The session ended with a fun post-hypnotic trigger, but i'll leave it to you to find out about that... giggles...

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!! I have the same fantasy about being abducted by aliens. I sure can relate to your experience.

    ReplyDelete