Body Worship

It has been almost half an year since Lady Helena's latest file, but Her newest recording Body Worship was certainly worth the wait.
I had bought the file immediately when i saw the update, but it took me until Saturday evening, before i could finally be sure enough to be undisturbed.
I got comfortable and started the recording... Her sultry voice and Her calm way of talking relaxed me immediately and i was soon in a deep, dreamlike trance. What now followed were some highly erotic fantasies about worshiping parts of Lady Helena's body. Her breasts, Her legs, all having the effect of making me very very horny.
When She finally told me to stroke, i didn't have much control over it. She teased me for a while, before instructing me to get ready to cum on Her command. While i was waiting to hear that word, it felt like something was blocking me from getting me close to the edge, but the moment She said the word, i came. It was sudden and strong, so strong that i was kicking my legs (and hurt myself a bit, but i only noticed that later).
Then the recording ended. There was no wake-up and i was left in my post-orgasmic bliss. I let my mind drift again and enjoyed the sensations a little bit longer, before i opened my eyes.
I can't wait to listen again to this erotic masterpiece, but before i do, there's also Domina Shelle's new recording. Stay tuned...

2 comments: