Sissy maid

A week ago, Domina Shelle released a new playground trigger file, Surrender SM. Like always, i didn't know what the new command would be about when i listened, my only clue was, that it was intended for sissies.
I was very excited when i found out, that SM stands for sissy-maid and of course, i was eager to follow the instructions already before the suggestions were over. The commands gives me 72 hours time to comply and so, i planned to dress up and clean on Sunday. I went to the kitchen to get something to drink and before i knew it, i was wiping the counter-top. I hadn't even noticed that i had started to do that... i was wondering why i was doing that, but my body was somehow on auto-pilot and i didn't stop until the kitchen was clean.

A similar thing happened yesterday. I was still at work when i received an email from my Owner. The email ended with 'Surrender SM' and i had the urge to clean immediately. It was so strong, that i was even getting ready to leave work earlier and do the remaining hours the next day, but i got held up last minute...
When i was finally home, i found my flat quite warm and my lazy self took over. Sitting outside with some ice-cream sounded much better than cleaning. Guess what happened when i entered the kitchen...
I found myself wanting to clean again and since the kitchen was still tidy, i focused on the details and went on with the bathroom after that. I just needed to obey and please my Owner.

I love this new trigger! In Her Re-Form School series, Domina had given out the assignment to identify areas where i need more training and management and i had of course named maid-training as one of the areas. She had answered me that She would come up with something, but i hadn't expected that it would be such a simple, yet very powerful trigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment