Cock shocked

My shock-collar has been collecting dust in a drawer, which i wasn't really unhappy about. So far, Lady Helena had only used it on my thigh so far and while it wasn't very painful, the feeling still sucked. Lady Helena always had a lot of fun with it, though and that made it also fun for me.
A while ago, i had tried the collar around my cock and balls. It didn't do much with the contacts below my balls, but on top of my cock, it felt like hot needles digging into my flesh. It scared me and i never told Lady Helena about it... until 3 weeks ago...
Being horny had caused me to fantasize about harder torture and finally made me confess and it was no surprise, that my Commander couldn't wait to try it.
We had planned the session for last week already, but had to reschedule last minute. I was not too unhappy about being off the hook, but that also meant a week more to get nervous.
Last night, the time had finally come. When Lady Helena activated the magnets to lock my hands to the headboard and i was laying on the bed spread-eagle and helpless, my nervousness turned into fear and i began to tremble.
She took me into trance and started to reinforce the triggers from Her recording Pleasure Shock, but this time supported by the shock-collar. She turned up the power way more than i had dared myself, almost to maximum like She told me later.
She also placed a post-hypnotic suggestion into my brain... i will experience a ten times stronger shock should i ever try to cum without permission. I don't think i will test that any time soon...

After waking me up, Lady Helena informed me that this is Her new favorite toy... She now has something that i really fear and want to avoid, but i have a feeling that this will become a regular part of my training...

No comments:

Post a Comment