The Experiment: being Domina's lab rat

Since one week, i'm part of Domina Shelle's new Experiment. It's a 6 week program designed to deepen my submission and servitude and to increase my Owner's power over my body and mind.
There's a session with a special theme for every day of the week. For a limited time, Domina had offered the option to personalize these files and of course, i had jumped on the opportunity.

While i didn't feel a big difference after waking up from the individual sessions, their combination and the repetition of the personalized background-track throughout the week has a noticeable effect. My Owner is a constant part of my subconscious mind, even more than She had been before. But there's also that little question that comes up whenever i take a decision: "What would my Owner want me to do...?"

I have also been challenged by Lady Helena a bit. Last week, She instructed me to play Her new Wicked Wack Game... the rules are simple. After taking me into trance, She instructed me to stroke for one full hour. If i would cum, stop stroking or go limp, i would loose and have to pay a penalty. But if i could win, She promised a special reward...
I hadn't much of a chance after more than 5 week of complete chastity, but i did my best to hold back as long as i could. 30 minutes had already passed when Lady Helena started to talk about how horny my struggling makes Her. And when She started to moan, i couldn't help it and came with Her...
I had lost and paid my penalty, but to be honest, it was a nice way of loosing.
On Wednesday, Lady Helena told me to play again and after getting confirmation that i'm allowed to during the Experiment, i played on Saturday. This time, i was prepared and tried not to get tricked again. I succeeded to survive the part where i had lost last time, but it didn't get easier from there.
I don't want to spoil anything, so i will only tell although i struggled, i won and i like my reward...

1 comment: