Sweet Manipulation

Unfortunately, the session with Lady Helena couldn't take place on Thursday. We haven't set a new date, yet, so i'm still in a state of nervous anticipation. I'm a little scared about the amount of pain i'll have to endure, but at the same time, i'm hoping for a chance to stroke a bit. My new strict chastity rules are having a big impact on me. I'm aroused half of the day and each time i would like to touch. I can't and this makes my feel very owned.

On Saturday, Domina Shelle released Her new recording, Sweet Manipulation. I can highly recommend it to anyone who doubts that hypnosis works or who thinks he can resist.
Domina opens the session by challenging the listener to resist and She keeps telling, that She'll not be trying to hypnotize the subject.
I tried really hard, but each time i listened, i found myself in a deep trance without noticing falling under. I would love to tell more about what She did, but somehow, that memories seem to be inaccessible to my conscious mind. I just love this session, because it's an awesome demonstration of my Owner's skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment