I'm a little scared...

Although my Owners were both pleased with my cleaning report, Lady Helena said, that our session on Thursday will be fun... for Her. Domina Shelle also hinted, that i might not like what Lady Helena will do to me. I had asked Lady Helena to test my pain limits, but this sounds like She is going to push me really hard. On the one hand, this turns me on. I'm fantasizing about a hard spanking, but Lady Helena knows my weak spots and i'm a little scared that She might use them against me.
My nipples are already sore from three days of torture and i know that they will be very sensitive until Thursday. I'm sure, that Lady Helena will not spare them.

So i will prepare myself mentally for a hard punishment and i know that i deserve it, because i have been lazy and disobedient.

No comments:

Post a Comment