Painful chores

My flat is spic and span again and i have learned my lesson... my maid-uniform with all the ruffles and the 6" heels is already hindering my movements on a normal cleaning day, but with my nipples clamped and the large butt-plug in it was worse than i had expected.
I did the first part of my cleaning on Saturday. After getting dressed, i slid in the plug. It's around 5cm wide, but with a good amount of lube, it was no problem to get in. When i clamped my nipples, i was surprised how sore they felt. Domina Shelle had instructed me to twist and pinch them during our session on Friday, but it hadn't felt that hard back then...
I started cleaning and immediately noticed, that due to the amount of ube i had used, it was difficult to keep the plug in. I finally secured it with a crotch-rope, but this had the effect to push on the plug whenever i bent over.
With some breaks to give my nipples a rest, i managed to do the laundry and half of the rooms. I would do the rest on Sunday.

Now i had finally time to listen to The Eraser a second time. I don't remember much of the brainwashing part, but i remember very well how horny the session made me. The file contains instructions to stroke and cum, but my new chastity rules didn't allow me to touch. Instead i was humping the air, desperate to have at least some of the pleasure and in fact, every time Domina said 'cum!', it brought me almost to the edge.

I started the Sunday morning with a hot soothing shower, but as i soaped my body and ran my hands over my chest, i almost screamed. My nipples were so sore already, cleaning would be even more difficult today.
Before starting with my chores, i quickly checked my emails. There was one from Lady Helena. Domina had instructed me to ask Her for a session and She had already responded and suggested Thursday. It wouldn't be Lady Helena if She hadn't added a little twist. For the next five days i will have to wear clamps on my already sore nipples for at least 15 minutes. My nipples will be very very sore on Thursday and i know that She will take advantage of that...

I finished the rest of my chores, but had to take longer breaks. My nipples were killing me and i was very relieved when i finally finished. But i am grateful for the pain. I have learned my lesson and am back on track as my Owners' sissy-maid...

No comments:

Post a Comment