New sissy maid uniform


After reading Domina's story draft last week, i had an irresistible urge to finally buy a proper sissy-maid uniform. So i went online shopping and found one very similar to the one on the picture that She had included. It's lockable, just like the 6" heels that She described and that i already posses. The purchase was almost automatically, the only thing i was thinking of was, that i must have an outfit like in the story.
Domina has used a lot of subliminal training lately and i wonder if i was just obeying a trigger...

The outfit arrived yesterday and i couldn't wait to pick it up after work and try it on. I love how fluffy it is with the petticoat and all the ruffles and i must be careful not to entangle myself when i wear around. I immediately noticed, how it changes the way i move and obviously feeling the satin on my skin made me horny, too.

I took some pictures for Her and photo-shopped myself into one of Her's. I hope She will like it...


Meanwhile, i have found some Delrin rods to use as a cane in my new spanking-machine. They don't break and are more dense than a rattan cane. I tried them mid of last week and i must say, that normal canes feel like toys compared to that. Every stroke left a dark red stripe that i can still feel almost a week later. I stopped after a few stroke, because didn't want to mark myself too much. That's for Lady Helena to do...
I told Her about the results and that we haven't played for too long. I was surprised how eager She was to torture me. She wrote, that She's very frustrated due to our chastity challenge and thus feels moody and that i'll be as pissed and frustrated as She is. Sounds like i should be worried... i'll find out on Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment