Arrested and a sissygasm

I was still at work on Friday, getting ready for the weekend, when my email-indicator icon turned from white to blue. That color alone has become a trigger for me and my heart started to beat faster.
An email from my Owner, Domina Shelle! She had released Her newest recording, a day earlier than usual. What a start into the weekend!

The next few hours felt like an eternity, but then i was finally sure to be undisturbed and could listen to the new file called The Enforcer. I was a bit surprised, that the story started so early into the recording. Domina had interleaved it with the induction, which i found to be very effective. It also helped me to stay focused throughout the session.
It would spoil the fun to reveal too much about the story, but if you love to be arrested by a sexy Sheriff, this is a session for you...

I woke up extremely horny and with the post-hypnotic suggestion to edge for Sheriff Rivers. I was allowed to decide to cum and pay Her fee or sacrifice my orgasm.
Was it really a free decision? For me it was immediately clear that i wouldn't want to cum, although it got more difficult with every time i listened during the weekend.

Monday morning, i had another email. Domina had made a sissy version of Helplessly Obedient and She had send it to me as a treat. She's so generous with Her pets!
Again, time seemed to stand still while i was waiting for the evening. Then it was finally the time. I put on my silicone breasts, the pussy-pants and some nice panties and stockings. I made myself comfortable and started to listen.
I won't tell much about the session, because that would spoil some of the fun, but i was rubbing my pussy a lot! It felt so good and even without direct stimulation of my cock, i managed to edge and cum exactly when Domina Shelle told me to.
And this orgasm was a very special experience! It started with me ejaculating, but that part was more like a ruined orgasm, due to the lack of stimulation of my cock, in fact, it barely existed in my perception at that point.
The real orgasm happened in my mind and was probably the longest and most intense one i ever experienced. It went on and on until Domina told me to slow down.
I don't remember the waking up process, my head was spinning so much that i couldn't think of anything. It took me a while after the file had ended to open my eyes and get up and even then, i stayed in a wonderfully blissful state for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment