A new drawing

I didn't draw for too long. It was not only because i was occupied with creating kinky toys, but i was also lacking inspiration. Even after Domina Shelle asked me to make a drawing for Her in our session in December, it took me quite a while to decide what to draw. But once i had started i quickly got back into the flow and i was happy to present this drawing to my Owner.

Yesterday, while i was at work, i received an email, sent from Her phone. I was surprised, because for Her, it was very early in the morning.
The title was 'picture to stroke to'.
I was lucky to have some privacy in that very moment and i opened the attached photo immediately.
It showed the cleaning products, that Lady Helena had instructed me to buy for them...
Haha, funny! But still it aroused me and my cock went hard.

I love my Domina's humor and wicked surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment