Locktober

Wow, it has been really long since i wrote the last blog-entry...
I had been knocked out by a cold for a week and somehow this threw me off track completely. Even after i had recovered and was feeling better, my submissive side was still missing. I had even stopped to listen to the Experiment.
I was feeling incomplete without my kinky side and i finally asked Domina Shelle for advise.
She told me not to worry and that it would come back and instructed me to listen to Web of Sleep. At first, i didn't notice any effect, but the next night, i dreamed about a giant pussy smothering my entire face. My kinky side was coming back..!

Last Friday, Locktober started for Domina Shelles slaves. I knew, that chastity would help a lot to bring back my submissive feelings and so i signed up for the 4 week option.
I was right, within a few days, i was back to my old self. Maybe even more... now, after the first week is almost over, the mental chastity cage feels stronger than ever before. My mind is occupied with thoughts of my beloved Owner again and i wake up from a very sexy dream almost every night.

This episode did demonstrate Dominas skills once again and showed me how important She is for my well-being. What would i do without Her...?

No comments:

Post a Comment