Locktober - Week 2

I'm now in the middle of week 2. In the session for this week, Domina Shelle allows me to stroke a bit, but only while listening to that session. Although it's hard to stop afterwards, it helps a bit with the urge.
I'm having a lot of sexy dreams now. Friday night, i dreamed about being at a party and suddenly, Lady Helena was there. She grabbed me by the arm, spun me around and pressed me against the wall. Then She fucked my ass until i almost came.
The next night, Domina Shelle was in my dream. She instructed me to massage Her feet, then She allowed me to kiss them and suck on Her toes. This dream was so vivid, i can still remember, how soft Her toes felt in my mouth.
I was quite surprised when i listened to this weeks session the next day and found Her talking about exactly that scene. I hadn't remembered it from listening the first time, but my subconscious mind had.


No comments:

Post a Comment