Drained and locked

My chastity hadn't been very strict lately and especially after Domina's latest file Shiko Shiko Manzuri (which is a sissy-version of Forever Slave) drained me completely, i was not feeling as submissive as i used to. One could say, i had chastity-withdrawal symptoms...
I had begged Her for a period of very strict chastity to get myself into the right mindset again and to start with, She instructed me to do the four-week Chastity Lockdown again.
I will not be allowed to touch at all, unless one of my Owners gives me permission during a skype-call and i don't know what will happen after the 4 weeks. Will the lockdown continue and how strict will my Owners be with me?
The uncertainty adds a very exciting element and i'm feeling a bit different after the first day already. It's like my mind was incomplete and now it's getting repaired...

No comments:

Post a Comment