10 days...

It's my 10th day in complete chastity lockdown and i'm loving it! The first days were a bit difficult, because i was missing the stroking, but i got used to it very quickly.
The nights are different, though. Almost every night, i'm having very vivid dreams of bondage, foot-fetish, facesitting, teasing... all the things that make me horny... and every time the dream ends with furious wanking. At that point, i always wake up, because i know, that i mustn't stroke, only to find myself in my bed, still in mental chastity...
This has been very frustrating and a mindfuck by itself, but it also showed me, how powerful my Owner's suggestions are.
I don't think the remaining 16 days of Chastity Lockdown will be a big challenge, but it's only the beginning. Domina Shelle will not unlock me before i'm seriously begging for mercy...

1 comment: