Shopping with my Owner

I had invited Domina Shelle for an online shopping-tour as a birthday gift and yesterday evening, we had a call to do exactly that.

While She was getting ready to talk, She gave me some instructions in chat, first to mantra and edge and then to clean the kitchen sink. Once i was finished, She called and we began to shop.
She had already instructed me earlier to find shoes of a certain style that She liked and so i sent Her the links. I had also added another pair that i though would look great on Her sexy feet and She liked all of them.
So it didn't take long before She had decided and i ordered two pairs of shoes for Her.


We continued to talk and my beautiful Owner shared some photos with me that She hadn't published yet. Then She told me to stand up and walk up and down in my 6" heels while She instructed me how to walk and sway my hips. I don't have enough practice with walking in high-heels, so i was panting after a few minutes and She finally allowed me to sit down again. Next, She showed me how to moan like a girl and i followed Her example. Moaning together was fun and exciting!


Since my own birthday had only been a week before Her's, She asked if i wanted to buy something for myself, too. I had already expected that and sent Her the link to a cute latex mask that i had been considering. I had been unable to decide for one or two hair-pieces and the colors, so i asked for Her decision. She liked the version with two ponytails best and we both agreed that the colors like on the photo would look best with my maid uniform.

We continued to talk about my fetish clothing and the toys i have and i shared some photos with Her and soon our time was up.

She didn't let me go without some instructions. First i was allowed to use my fleshlight to edge 3 times while wearing nipple-clamps. I had to practice moaning while i edged and although it was a bit odd at first and i soon started to enjoy it.
Then i prepared for bedtime. Domina Shelle wanted me to sleep chained to my bed, so i chained my hands to the headboard. It was not the first time i had tried to sleep tied, but it had always excited me too much to be able to sleep. This time was no different, but unlike the other times, i didn't dare to disobey and untie myself. I finally fell asleep and during the night i woke up several times with an erection. I must have had sexy dreams that i didn't remember...
maybe i should try to sleep bound more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment