Intense teasing and denial

Lady Helena has released an amazing recording this week. Trigger of Insanity is teasing and denial at it's best! After a long induction, She installed two triggers in my slave-brain, ON and OFF.
With ON, She can turn on my arousal and cause my hand to stroke my cock, but with OFF, my hand falls to my side and my arousal fades away. I will even trigger myself with it if i should get too close to the edge...
Of course, She tested the triggers during the session and had me stop and go several times. I loved it and so i was eager to listen to the included loop-file immediately.
I soon understood why the session is called Trigger of Insanity... Lady Helena played the stop-and-go game for the whole 15 minutes of the loop, only allowing me to stroke for a few seconds, before telling me to stop again and within minutes, i was whimpering with sexual frustration.
The recording would require me to listen to the loop twice for three days, but Lady Helena had slightly different instructions for me. I will have to do four days, with four loops daily before i may ask Her for release...
I'm already so frustrated after the first day, that i can barely wait until Saturday, this will probably be the hardest period of orgasmdenial i have experienced so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment